Have Fun | Have a Voice | Support Your Local Tennis Community
The Owatonna Tennis Association is a non-profit, volunteer based organization that was established to develop and grow the game of tennis in Owatonna. We are a registered Community Tennis Association (CTA) with the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
This year we have 10 events going on. Please see the following for the bracket for each.
- 2018 Mens Singles A
- 2018 Mens Singles B
- 2018 Womens Singles
- 2018 Boys 16s
- 2018 Girls 12s
- 2018 Mens Doubles
- 2018 Womens Doubles A
- 2018 Womens Doubles B
- 2018 Mixed Doubles A
- 2018 Mixed Doubles B
Don't forget to join in on the tournament social picnic at Brown Park Saturday night at 6:00 PM!
Please see the event calendar for sign up information to the 2018 Owatonna Tennis Tournament!
Tournament Dates July 27, 28 & 29
Signup Deadline Friday July 20, 2018
Two ways to sign up.
1) Fill out the following entry form:
2018 OTA Tournament Entry Form
2) This year we have been able to partner with Owatonna Parks and Rec to enjoy online registration. Click Here to access the webpage. Once there, do the following.
- Click the appropriate button to login (create an account first if you need to.)
- Click on Registration - Activity Registration.
- On the left side of the screen Click on Tennis under Events - Programs - Tennis
- Register for your chosen divisons and check out.