Have Fun | Have a Voice | Support Your Local Tennis Community
The Owatonna Tennis Association is a non-profit, volunteer based organization that was established to develop and grow the game of tennis in Owatonna. We are a registered Community Tennis Association (CTA) with the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
Please see the event calendar for sign up information to the 2018 Owatonna Tennis Tournament!
Tournament Dates July 27, 28 & 29
Signup Deadline Friday July 20, 2018
Two ways to sign up.
1) Fill out the following entry form:
2018 OTA Tournament Entry Form
2) This year we have been able to partner with Owatonna Parks and Rec to enjoy online registration. Click Here to access the webpage. Once there, do the following.
- Click the appropriate button to login (create an account first if you need to.)
- Click on Registration - Activity Registration.
- On the left side of the screen Click on Tennis under Events - Programs - Tennis
- Register for your chosen divisons and check out.
Please see artists renditions of the Tennis Center planned remodel.
Tennis Lobby all views
The OTA Memorial and Donation Program was initiated in an effort to provide some benches in the West Hills Tennis facility in memory of Scott Wolesky who was an avid tennis player and active tennis community member for many, many years. As others became aware, they were interested in providing donations towards additional benches, as individuals and as groups.
- OTA is a non-profit organization so your donation is tax deductible
- Write a check to OTA and in the memo section write “Memorial and Donation”
- If the donation is intended to be in memory of, identify who (providing a short story would be helpful but not required)
- Make sure to provide your name and address if you would like a receipt for tax purposes.
- Mail your check to OTA
- PO Box 678, Owatonna, MN 55060
- If you would like a name on an individual plaque of some sort or added to a group of names (smaller donations), you will need to complete the "Memorial Donation Completion Form" (last page of attached) and send it with your donation.
- Program Chairs: Ann Baldwin, Greg Posh, and Jim Wolesky