What is the Owatonna Tennis Association?
The OTA is a non-profit, volunteer based organization that was established to develop and grow the game of tennis in Owatonna. We are a registered Community Tennis Association (CTA) with the United Stated Tennis Association (USTA). A CTA is defined as, “any incorporated, geographically defined, not-for-profit, volunteer-based organization that supports or provides programs which promote and develop the growth of tennis”
Why Support OTA?
- Have Fun |Have a Voice | Support Your Local Tennis Community
- OTA sponsored socials, mixers, and tournaments for the community ($5-$10 off entry fees)
- OTA scholarships (i.e. adult/junior tennis camps, Junior West Hills memberships, and drawings for free lessons)
- OTA provides support to youth to play in USTA tournaments (up to $25)
- OTA supports the Owatonna High School tennis programs
- OTA is instrumental in working with Park & Rec to keep local courts maintained or even repaired, to include coordinating funding sources and grants.
- OTA supports our local Tennis Pro and collaborates with the city for Tennis community needs.
- FREE 1/2 hour lesson ($30 value) drawing. One each month January – December.