How to Register
1. Register Online
- Follow the link to the Owatonna Parks and Recreation Website.
- Click Browse Programs.
- Navigate on the left side bar to Events > Program > Tennis
- Register for “OTA Tennis Tourney ‘Register for desired events or click on need a partner’”.
- Sign into Owatonna Park and Rec or Create an Account.
- Register online using your credit card.
2. Register Via Mail
- Fill out the entry form and submit it together with a check.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 678
Owatonna, MN 55060
When: August 2, 3, 4
Where: Owatonna H.S. Tennis Courts
(In case of inclement weather, matches will be moved to the West Hills Indoor Facility)
- Men’s Singles, A, B, and C (Recreational)
- Men’s Doubles, A, B, and C (Recreational)
- Women’s Singles, A, B, and C (Recreational)
- Women’s Doubles, A, B, and C (Recreational)
- Mixed Doubles, A, B, and C (Recreational)
- Boys 12 and Under
- Girls 12 and Under
- Boys 16 and Under
- Girls 16 and Under
The adult A division is intended for top high school and college level players; the B division is intended for high school and good adult players; the C division is intended for recreational players who desire a less serious match experience. If a particular division lacks participants, divisions may be combined. If you have a question about your placement in a division, feel free to contact the tournament director. With approval, children may move up in age level or compete in an adult division.
Need a Partner? Register online and request a doubles partner!
Two-Division Limit: Participants will be limited to entry into two divisions (Either singles and a doubles division or two doubles divisions).
First Entry: $25 ($20 for OTA Members)
Second Entry: $15 ($10 for OTA Members)
Two-Match Minimum: Every player is guaranteed at least two matches. First round losers will be entered in a consolation bracket.
When Matches Will Begin: Most matches will begin on Saturday, August 3. In the event of a large number of participants in a particular division, players may begin play the evening of Friday, August 2.
T-Shirts, refreshments and snacks will be provided. Join us for a social gathering Saturday evening!
Registration Deadline – July 28
For More information: Contact tournament director Mark Rahrick at (507) 390-6541 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.