What is the Owatonna Tennis Association (OTA)?
The OTA is a non-profit, volunteer based organization that was established to develop and grow the game of tennis in Owatonna. We are a registered Community Tennis Association (CTA) with the United States Tennis Association (USTA). A CTA is defined as, “any incorporated, geographically defined, not-for-profit, volunteer-based organization that supports or provides programs which promote and develop the growth of tennis.”
The mission of the Owatonna Tennis Association is to encourage, promote, and improve the quality of tennis in the Owatonna area.
Why Join OTA?
- Have Fun | Have a Voice | Support Your Local Tennis Community
- OTA sponsored socials, mixers, and tournaments for the community
- OTA scholarships (i.e. adult/junior Tennis Camps, Junior West Hills memberships, and drawings for free lessons)
- OTA supports the Owatonna High School tennis programs
- Equipment and resources to bring “Tennis in the Schools” to Owatonna schools’ physical education programs
- OTA is instrumental in working with Park & Rec to keep local courts maintained or even repaired, to include coordinating funding sources and grants
If you are interested in joining the Owatonna Tennis Association please fill out the 2018 Membership Form and mail it to:
Owatonna Tennis Association
P.O. Box 678
Owatonna, MN 55060
Board of Directors
Ann Baldwin / Linda Kahnke (Co-Directors)